منتدى التعليم الثانوي آفاق النجاح

عزيز الزائر يتوجب عليك التسجيل حتى تتمتع بكامل الصلاحيات و مشاهدة الروابط وإذا كنت مسجلا مسبقا فقم بتسجيل دخولك
مع تحيات مدير الموقع :هيثم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

عزيز الزائر يتوجب عليك التسجيل حتى تتمتع بكامل الصلاحيات و مشاهدة الروابط وإذا كنت مسجلا مسبقا فقم بتسجيل دخولك
مع تحيات مدير الموقع :هيثم

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المواضيع الأخيرة

» مذكارات في مادة الأدب العربي للسنة الثانية ثانوي
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 26, 2013 5:52 pm من طرف dassi

» مذكرات علوم طبيعية 1 ج م ع ت
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 21, 2013 5:20 pm من طرف asmaor31

» دروس علوم الطبيعة والحياة بشكل عروض تقديمية
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 21, 2013 5:18 pm من طرف asmaor31

» devoir de français 2as
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 28, 2012 12:15 am من طرف نجمةب

» دروس اللغة الفرنسية للسنة الثالثة ثانوي
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 06, 2012 12:34 am من طرف boulemsemer

» devoir de français 1as
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 31, 2012 3:01 pm من طرف cht1328

» جميع حلول تمارين كتاب الرياضيات من أول وحدة إلى آخر وحدة
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 31, 2012 12:58 pm من طرف عبد السلام

» دروس في الرياضيات للسنة الثالثة ثانوي
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 31, 2012 12:56 pm من طرف عبد السلام

» اروع برنامج لحل كل مسائل ومشاكل الرياضيات
first term test 3rd year I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 31, 2012 12:51 pm من طرف عبد السلام

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى

التبادل الاعلاني

احصائيات

أعضاؤنا قدموا 3708 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 332 موضوع

هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 4043 عُضو.

آخر عُضو مُسجل هو fadhila فمرحباً به.

برامج تهمك لتتصفح الأنترنت

[/b]

[b]

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 14 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 14 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 155 بتاريخ الخميس فبراير 01, 2024 2:30 pm

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

كم الساعة الأن ؟

first term test 3rd year

nismazou
    عضو مشارك
    عضو مشارك

انثى عدد المساهمات : 5
    نقاط : 22688
    السٌّمعَة : 2
    تاريخ التسجيل : 19/11/2011
    العمر : 53
    الموقع : mila

first term test 3rd year Empty first term test 3rd year

مُساهمة من طرف nismazou السبت نوفمبر 19, 2011 7:11 pm

2 Class: 3l ph

The First Term test of English

In AD395, the Roman Empire was divided into two parts. The Western half, ruled from Rome, fell to the tribal Germanic peoples known as Barbarians in the 5th century.
    The Eastern half, known as Byzantine Empire, lasted for more than 1.000years.Until the mid-11th century when it begun to decline in power, the Byzantine Empire was one of the leading civilizations in the world.
    In 324, Constantine, the first Christian emperor, became sole ruler of the Roman Empire. He set up his eastern headquarters at the ancient Greek colony of Byzantium in 330. The city, renamed Constantinople after its founder, and was also known as "New Rome". It became the capital of the Byzantines after the Roman Empire was formerly divided.
    Constantinople was located on the European shore of the Bosporus, midway between the Aegean and the Black seas, in what is now the country of Turkey. The city brought together people from the lands of Europe and Asia. In 1453, when the capital of the new Ottoman Turks conquered the Byzantine Empire, Constantinople became the capital of the new Ottoman Empire.(The city's name was changed to Istanbul in1930).
    1pt 1/- Choose the correct answer that best completes the sentences:

1- The eastern part of the empire was reined by:
    a- Barbarians b- Byzantines c- Phoenicians
    2-Istanbul used to be known as:
    Constantinople b- Sparta c- Sumer
    2pts 2/- Match each idea with its corresponding paragraph

paragraph The idea
    §………….. - The rise of Byzantine Empire
    §…………….. - Constantinople, the capital of the empire

2pts 3/- Answer the following questions according to the text:
    a- Who founded the Byzantine empire?
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
    b- Where did it rise?
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

4pts 4/-Complete the following sentences with the right preposition form the list:
    On - up _- from - to _- at -in -down
    a- Are you afraid …….snakes?
    b-People's problems result………their negligence.
    c- You should rely ……… yourself during exams and tests.
    d- Ancient Egyptians became so good ……..farming.
    4pts 5- Fill in the blanks with: were able to, used to, had to

The ancient Egyptians………………..believe in life after death, for a person to live in the next word. The body……………remain intact. They……………..preserve their dead as mummies for centuries. The early Egyptians…………….burry their dead in the sand. Later they begun burying in coffins.

1/2

5pts 6/- Put the verbs between brackets in the past simple
    The Egyptian queen Cleopatra (be born)…………….. in680 bc in Alexandria. She was of Macedonian descent and (have)………… no Egyptian blood. However, she (learn)…………..
    Egyptian and (regard)…………….herself as the daughter of RE, the Egyptian sun god. Cleopatra (become)…………….queen on the death of her father in 51bc.

7/- Classify the words bellow in the table according to the pronunciation of their final "e
    . /id/ /d/ /t/

Worshipped- provided –occurred - ruled 2pts
    nismazou
    عضو مشارك
    عضو مشارك

انثى عدد المساهمات : 5
    نقاط : 22688
    السٌّمعَة : 2
    تاريخ التسجيل : 19/11/2011
    العمر : 53
    الموقع : mila

first term test 3rd year Empty رد: first term test 3rd year

مُساهمة من طرف nismazou السبت نوفمبر 19, 2011 7:15 pm

السلام عليكم
    انا عضو جديد في منداكم الموقر وقد وضعت موضوع الفرض الدي اعددته لاقسامي .لا تبخلوا علي بارائكم .شكرا flower gch 212

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 3:12 pm